Under contract with sale contingency & 48-hour ROFR. Cul-de-sac near Edwin Warner Park & Harpeth Greenway. Updated kitchen that opens to a separate den with cathedral ceilings, a formal living & dining room, bonus room, updated bathrooms a 2 car garage and a fenced in backyard. HOA has pool & playground.
MLS #: 1928992
Listing Company: Parks
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: East Colony At Riverbend
- Year Built: 1998
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.15
- Lot Size: 31 X 117
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: All Brick,Vinyl Sidi
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 13 x 12 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 10 x 15 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 12 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 14 x 18 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 12 x 14 (Formal)
- Dining Room: 12 x 13 (Formal)
- Den: 14 x 17 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 12 x 19 (2nd Floor)
- Taxes: $1,973
- HOA Fee: $58/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.